- Albano, C., Ichazo, M., Gonzalez, J., Delgado, M., and Poleo, R. 2001. Effects of filler treatments on the mechanical and morphological behavior of PP+wood flour and PP+sisal fiber. Journal of Material Research Innovate, 4(5-6): 284-293.
- American Society for Testing and Materials. ASTM. 2011. Standard guide for evaluating mechanical and physical properties of wood-plastic composite products. Annual book of ASTM standards. Philadelphia. ASTM D7031-11.
- American Society for Testing and Materials. ASTM. 2012. Standard practice for injection molding test specimens of thermoplastic molding and materials. ASTM D3641-12. Annual book of ASTM standards. Philadelphia.
- American Society for Testing and Materials. ASTM. 2013. Standard practice for conditioning plastics for testing. ASTM D618-13. For testing. ASTM D618-13. Annual book of ASTM standards. Philadelphia.
- American Society for Testing and Materials. ASTM. 2013. Standard test method for flexural properties of unreinforced and reinforced plastics and electrical insulating materials. ASTM D790-10. Annual book of ASTM standards. Philadelphia.
- Bikiaris, D., Karavelidis, V., and Karayannidis, G. 2006. A new approach to prepare poly (ethylene terephthalate)/silica Nano composites with increased molecular weight and fully adjustable branching or crosslinking by SSP. Macromol. Rapid Commun,27(15): 1199–1205.
- Chae, D.W. and Kim, B.C. 2007. Effects of introducing silica particles on the rheological properties and crystallization behavior of poly (ethylene terephthalate). J. Mater. Sci, 42(4): 1238–1244.
- Chung, S.C., Hahm, W.G., and Im, S.S. 2002. Poly ethylene terephthalate (PET) Nano composites filled with fumed silicas by melt compounding. Macromol. Res, 10(4): 221-229.
- Deka, B.K., and Maji, T.K. 2012. Effect of SiO2 and Nano clay on the properties of wood polymer Nano composite. Polymer. Bull, DOI 10.1007/s00289-012-0799-6.
- Dominkovics, Z., Danyadi, L., and puka'nszky, B. 2007. Surface modification of wood flour and its effect on the properties of PP/wood composites. Composites Part A, 38(8): 1893-1901.
- Evans, P.D., Wallis, A.F.A., and Owen, N.L. 2000. Weathering of chemically modified of scote pine acetylated to different weight gains. Wood science and technology, 34(2): 151-165.
- Ghasemi, I., and Farsi, M. 2010. Interfacial behavior of wood plastic composite: effect of chemical treatment on wood fibers. Iran Polymer Journal, 19(10): 811–818.
- Hill, C. 2006. Wood modification chemical. Thermal and other process John Wiley and Sons Ltd, 88-109.
- Ismaeilimoghadam, S. 2014. Effect of Chemical Modification of Wood Flour on the Properties of Polypropylene- Nano SiO2 Hybrid Nano Composite. Master thesis Wood and Paper Science and Technology, Zabol University, pp 201.
- Ismaeilimoghadam, S. Shamsian, M. Bayat Kashkoli, A. Kord, B. 2015. Evaluation of effect of Nano SiO2 on the physical, mechanical and morphological properties of hybrid Nano composite from polypropylene-wood flour. Iranian Journal of Wood and Paper Science Research. 30(2): 266-277
- Kalia, S., Kaith, B.S., and Kaur, I. 2009. Pretreatment of natural fiber and their application as reinforcing material in polymer composites. A review polymer Engineering and science, 49(7): 1253-1272.
- Kord, B., and Taghizadeh Haratbar, D. 2014. Influence of fiber surface treatment on the physical and mechanical properties of wood flour-reinforced polypropylene bionanocomposites. Journal of Thermoplastic Composite Materials, 1–14.
- Li, X, Tabil, L.G., and Panigrahi, S. 2007. Chemical treatments of natural fiber for use in natural fiber reinforced composites: a review. Journal of Polymers and the Environment
, 15(1): 25–33.
- Liu, W., Mohanty, M., and Askeland, A.K. 2004. Influence of fiber surface treatment on properties of Indian grass fiber reinforced soy protein based bio composites. Journal Polymer Science, 45(22): 7589–7596.
- Liu, X.Q., Wang, Y., Yang, W., Liu, Z.Y., Luo, Y., Xie, B.H., and Yang, M.B. 2012. Control of morphology and properties by the selective distribution of Nano-silica particles with different surface characteristics in PA6/ABS blends. Journal of Materials Science
, 47(11): 4620-4631.
- Lu, Z., Wu, Q., and Mc Nabb, S. 2000. Chemical coupling in wood fiber and polymer composites: A review of coupling agents and treatments. Wood and Fiber Science, 32(1): 88-104.
- Matuana, L.M., Balatinec, J., and Park, C.B. 2001. Surface characteristics of esterified cellulosic fiber by XPS and spectroscopy. Wood Science and Technology
, 35(3): 191–201.
- Matuana, L.M., Park, C.B., and Balatinecz, J.J. 1998. Cell morphology and property relationships of microcellular foamed PVC/wood fiber composites. Polymer Engineering & Science, 38(11): 1862-1872.
- Militz, H., and Beckers, E.P.J. 1994. Process for acetylating solid wood. European Patent Application, 85850268.5.
- Mishra, S., Tripathy, S.K and Mohanty, A.K. 2001. Graft copolymerization of acrylonitrile on chemically modified sisal fibers. Macromol Mater Eng, 286(2): 107–113.
- Mohebby, B. 2003. Biological attack of acetylated wood. Ph.D. Thesis, Gottingen University, Gottingen, p. 147.
- Nourbakhsh, A., Karegarfard, A., and Ashori, A. 2010. Effects of particle size and coupling agent concentration on mechanical properties of particulate-filled polymer composites. J Thermoplastic Compos Mater, 23(2): 169–174.
- Oksman, K., and Sain, M. 2008. Wood-polymer composites. Cambridge: Wood head Publishing Ltd, p. 366.
- Ozmen, N., Cetin, N.S., Mengeloglu, F., Birinci, E., and Karakus, K. 2013. Effect of wood acetylation with vinyl acetate and acetic anhydride on the properties of wood plastic composite. Journal of bio resources, 8(1): 753-767.
- Parvinzadeh, M., Moradian, S., Rashidi, A., and Yazdanshenas, M.E. 2010. Surface characterization of polyethylene terephthalate/silica Nano composites. Applied Surface Science
, 256(9): 2792-2802.
- Quercia, G., Spiesz, P., Husken, G., and Brouwers, J. 2012. Effects of Amorphous Nano silica addition on mechanical and durability performance of scc mixture. International congress on durability of concrete, 8-12.
- Raj, R.G., and Kokta, B.V. 1989. Effect of chemical treatment of fiber composites. Journal of Adhesion Science and Technology, 3(1): 55–64.
- Rong, M.Z., Zhang, M.Q., Pan, S.L., Lehmann, B., and Friedrich, K. 2004. Analysis of the interfacial interactions in polypropylene/silica Nano composites. Polymer International
, 53(2): 176–183.
- Rowell, R.M. 1997. Chemical modification of wood: Advantages and disadvantages Proceedings Am. Wood Preservers, Association: 1-10.
- Rowell, R.M., Sandi, A.R., and Gatenholm, D.F. 1997. Utilization of natural fibers in plastic composites problem and opportunities in lignocellulose composites. J Compos, 18: 23–51.
- Susheel, K., Kaith, B.S., and Inderjeet, K. 2009. Pretreatments of natural fibers and their application as reinforcing material in polymer composites: a review. Polymer Engineering & Science
, 49(7): 1253–1272.
- Tian, X., Zhang, X., Liu, W., Zheng, J., Ruan, C., and Cui, P. 2006. Preparation and properties of poly (ethylene terephthalate)–silica Nano composites. Journal of Macromolecular Science, 45(4): 507-513.
- Wang, L.K., Wang, L., Chen, Y., and Zhang, C.H. 2005. Preparation, morphology and thermal/mechanical properties of epoxy/Nano clay composite. Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, 37(11): 1890–1896.
- Woodhams, R.T., Thomas, G., and Rodgers, D.K. 1984. Wood fibers as reinforcing fillers for polyolefin. Polymer Engineering & Science
, 24(15): 1166–1171.
- Xanthos, M. 2005. Functional fillers for plantics. Wiley, Weinheim.
- Xu, X., Li, B., Lu, H., Zhang, Z., and Wang, H. 2008. The effect of the interface structure of different surface-modified Nano-SiO2
on the mechanical properties of nylon 66 composites. Journal of Applied Polymer Science
, 107(3): 2007–2014.
- Zhang, M.Q., Rong, M.Z., Zhang, H.B., and Rich, K.F. 2003. Mechanical properties of low Nano- silica filled high density polyethylene composites. Polymer Engineering & Science
, 43(2): 490-500.
- Zhang, X., Tian, X., Zheng, J., Yao, X., Liu, W., Cui, P., and Li, Y. 2008. Relationship between microstructure and tensile properties of PET/Silica Nano composite fibers. Journal of Macromolecular Science, 47(2): 368–377.