- Ashrafi, S., 2011. Identification and comparison of chemical components in wood and bark of planted elder pine and plane tree by GC-MS methods, graduated of master science, Islamic Azad University of Chalous Branch, 92-93, (In Persian).
-Asadolahi, F., 1984. Alder forest societies, Ecological characteristics and their role in afforest, Iranian organization of science researches and industrial, p: 1-25.
- Barzan A. and Soraki, S. 2002. Procedure for pulp and paper testing and experiment, Mazandaran Wood and Paper Industries, Sari, Iran, 111-121, (In Persian).
- Balaban, M., 2001. The extractives and its structural in wood and bark of oak, Holzforschung, 55(1), 478-486.
- Golpoor lasaki, M.R., 1999. Variation of physical properties and fiber length and bark of Alnus glutinosa, Thesis of master science, TarbiatmodaresUniversity, Tehran, Pp:6-19.
- Holmbom, B., 1977. Improve gas chromatographic analysis of fatty and resin acid mixtures with special reference to tall oil. JAM Oil Chemistry, 54(1), 284-243.
- Hossieni, S.V., 1991. Chromatography methods, Center of edition, Tehran, Pp:29-38, (in Persian).
- Hosseini Hashemi, S. K., Parsapajouh, D., Khademi Eslam, H., Mirshokraie, S.A., and Hemmasi, A.H., 2007. Identification of extractives chemical components in Iranian walnut by GC/MS methods, Journal of Agriculture Science, Tehran, Iran, 12(4), 126-132, (In Persian).
- Khazraie, L., 2006. Separating and Identification of lipophilic compounds in wood and bark extractives in beech by GC-MS methods, Thesis of master science, Payame- noor Univ. Tehran, Pp:1.
- Mirshokraei, S.A.,2002. Wood chemistry, Aieg edition.Tehran, press, 194 p. (Translated in Persian)
- Meszaros, E., Jakab, E., and Varhegyi, G., 2006. TG/MS, Py-GC/MS and THM-GC/MS study of the composition and thermal behavior of extractive components of Robinia pseudoacacia, J. Anal. Appl. Pyrolysis 79: 61-70.
- Parsapajouh, D., 1993. Atlas of Iranian northern woods, Tehran Univ. Press, 48 and 106 p. (In Persion).
- Rahmani, H. and Abdolkhani, A., 2010. Characterization and removal of resins from mixed tropical hardwoods, Iranian Journal of Wood and Paper Industries, 1(1), 45-46, (In Persian).
- Technical Association of Pulp and Paper Industry (TAPPI), 2009. Standard Test Methods, Tappi Press, Atlanta, GA.USA.
- Torkman, J., 1992. Analyzing of bark extractives in fives species of Iranian hard woods trees, Thesis of master science, Tarbiat Modares Univ. Tehran, pp:1-2.
- Tunalier, Z.K., 2003. Wood essential oils of Junipers foetidissima willd, Forshung, 57(1), 140-144.
- Vaysi, R., 2010. Identification and comparison the extractives chemical components in natural and planted cypress tree by GC-MS methods, Journal of sciences and techniques in natural resources, Chalous, Iran, 4(1), 79-80. (In Persian).
- Vaysi, R., 2013. Identification and comparison of chemical components in sweet locust and false acacia wood extractions by GC-MS methods, Iranian J. of Wood and Paper Sci. Research, 28(4), 755-762. (in Persian).
- Vaysi, R., 2011. Identification of the extractives chemical compounds in newsprints by GC-MS methods, Asian journal of chemistry,23(11),5155-5156.
- Xiao, B., sun, X.F. and Sun, R.C. 2001. Extraction and characterization of lipophilic extractives from rice straw chemical composition, Journal of wood chemistry and technology, 21(1), 397-411.