- Boshehrian, A. and Hosseini, P., 2011. Effect of nano-SiO2 particles on properties of cement mortar applicable for ferrocement elements. Concrete Research Letters, 2(1): 15-20.
-Doosthoseini, K. and Yazdi, M., 1996. The effects of chemical additives on the binding quality of Portland cement and aspen particles. Iranian Journal of Natural Resources, 48 (1): 47-58.
- Doosthoseini, K., 2007. Wood composite materials manufacturing, applications. University of Tehran, Tehran, 648p.
-DIN EN standard, NO. 634, 1995. Cement-bonded Particleboards. Specifications- generalequirements; German version.
- Hosseinpourpia, R., Varshoee, A., Soltani, M., Hosseini, P. and ZiaeiTabari. H., 2011. Production of waste bio-fiber cement-based composites reinforced with nano-SiO2 particles as a substitute for asbestos cement composites. Journal Construction and Building Materials, 31: 105–111.
- Ciullo, P, A., 1997. Industrial minerals and their uses. Noyes, United States of America, 640p.
- Li, H., Xiao, H. and Ou, J., 2004. A study on mechanical and pressure-sensitive properties of cement mortar with nanophase materials. Cement and Concrete Research, 34(3): 435-438.
- Mohammad Kazemi, F., 2010. Investigation of the effect of nano- SiO2 on applied properties of wood-cement boards manufactured by old corrugated container(OCC) and rice husk. M. S. thesis, Department of Natural Resource, The University of Tehran, karaj, 84p.
- Sandermann, W. and Kohler, R., 1964. Studies on inorganic- bonded wood materials. Part 4: A short test of the aptitudes of woods for cement-bonded materials. Holzforschung, 18: 53-59.
- Soliman, A, M., 2011. Effect nanowollastonite for compression strength of concrete. Ph.D. thesis, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, The University of Western Ontario London, Canada, 410p.
- Wen, L., Yu-he, D., Mei, Z., Ling, X. and Qian, F., 2006. Mechanical properties of nano-sio2 filled gypsum particleboard. Trans. Nonferrous Metals Society of China 16s. 361-364.