- Badicu, L., Notingher, P.V., Dumitran, L., and Tanasescu, G., 2010. Thermal ageing of oil impregnated paper for power transformers insulation systems. Annals of the Uiversity of Craiova, Electrical Engineering series. (34):7-12.
- Bassetto, A., 1994. Laboratory techniques to assess the aging of electrical insulating papers. Companhia Paulista deForça e Luz, (http://www.buenomak.com.br/publicacoes/pdf/ISOLACAO-1994_electrical_insulanting_papers.pdf)
- Choi, S.-H., and Huh, C.-S., 2013. Analysis of the chemical and electrical characteristic of vegetable insulating oils exposed to accelerated aging. 2nd International Conference on Innovations in Electrical and Civil Engineering (ICIECE'2013) Dec. 17-18, 2013 Pattaya (Thailand),38-43.
- Fengel, D., 1989. Wood: Chemistry, Ultrastructure, Reactions. De Gruyter
- Ferrito, S.J., and Stegehuis, R., 2001. High temperature reinforced cellulose insulation for use in electrical applications. Transmission and Distribution Conference and Exposition, 2001 IEEE/PES. 2: 684-687. IEEE.
- Hadjadj, Y., Meghnefi, F., Fofana, I., Ezzaidi, H., 2013. On the feasibility of using poles computed from frequency domain spectroscopy to assess oil impregnated paper insulation conditions. Energies, 6: 2204-2220.
- Lundgaard, L., 2004. Aging of oil-impregnated paper in power transformers. Power Delivery, IEEE Transactions on, 19(1):230-239.
- Mark, R., and Jens, B., 2002. Handbook of Physical Testing of Paper. Volume 1: CRC Press.
- Meshkatoddini, M. R., 2008. Aging study and lifetime estimation of transformer mineral oil. American Journal of Engineering and Applied Sciences, 1(4):384-386.
- Mirzaie, M., Gholami, A., and Tayebi, H.R., 2009. Insulation condition assessment of power transformers using accelerated ageing tests. Turkish journal of electrical engineering & computer sciences. 17(1):39-54.
- Miyagi, K., Oe, E., and Yamagata, N., 2011. Evaluation of aging for thermally upgraded paper in mineral oil. The Journal of International Council on Electrical Engineering, 1(2):181-187.
- Moradian Gilan, K., Azadfallah, M., Shayegani, A.A., and Abdolkhani, A., 2013. Dielectric properties of oil impregnated kraft and soda pulps. Iranian Journal of Wood and Paper Science Research, 28 (2):329-340.
- Muller, W.W., (2007). Thermally upgraded paper in oil filled transformers. Energize Journal, EE Publishers, (http://www.ee.co.za). Energize, 30-35.
- Nasrat, L.S., Kassem N., and Shukry, N., 2013. Aging effect on characteristics of oil impregnated insulation paper for power transformers. Engineering, 5:1-7.
- Timko, M., Kopčanský, P., Marton, K., Tomčo, L., and Koneracká, M., 2010. Dielectric properties of transformer paper impregnated by mineral oil based magnetic fluid. International Conference on Magnetism (ICM 2009), IOP Publishing Ltd, Journal of Physics: Conference Series 200, 072099.
- Torgovnikov, G. I., 1993. Dielectric Properties of Wood and Wood-based Materials. Springer-Verlag Berlin, p.196.- Yamagata, N., Miyagi, K., and Oe, E. 2009. Aging effects on mixture of thermally upgraded paper and kraft paper in mineral oil. Proceedings of the 16th International Symposium on High Voltage Engineering, 2009 SAIEE, Innes House, Johannesburg, Paper C40, 1-5.