- Abdolali Sarbandi, M., Bolhasani, M., Bilba, K. and Ashjary, R., 2010. Investigation of the effect Nanosilica and eucalyptus fiber on MOR of fiber-cement composite products. International Congress of wood and paper industries, Chalous, p. 103.
- Albala, R., Olmos, D., Aznar, A.J., Baselga, J. and González-Benito, J., 2004. Fluorescent labels to study thermal transition in epoxy/silica composites. Journal of Colloid Interface Science, 277: 71 – 78.
- American Society for Testing and Materials. ASTM. 2012. Standard practice for injection molding test specimens of thermoplastic molding and materials. ASTM D3641-12. Annual book of ASTM standards. Philadelphia.
- American Society for Testing and Materials. ASTM. 2013. Standard practice for conditioning plastics for testing. ASTM D618-13. For testing. ASTM D618-13. Annual book of ASTM standards. Philadelphia.
- American Society for Testing and Materials. ASTM. 2013. Standard test method for flexural properties of unreinforced and reinforced plastics and electrical insulating materials. ASTM D790-10. Annual book of ASTM standards. Philadelphia.
- American Society for Testing and Materials. ASTM. Standard guide for evaluating mechanical and physical properties of wood-plastic composite products. Annual book of ASTM standards, Philadelphia, ASTM D7031-11, 2011.
- American Society for Testing and Materials. ASTM. Standard test method for tensile properties of plastics. Annual book of ASTM standards, Philadelphia, ASTM D638-10, 2010.
- Deka, B.K. and Maji, T.K., 2012. Effect of SiO2 and Nano clay on the properties of wood polymer Nano composite. Polymer Bull, DOI 10.1007/s00289-012-0799-6.
- Dhakal, H., Zhang, Z. and Richardson, M., 2007. Effect of water absorption on the mechanical properties of hemp fibre reinforced unsaturated polyester composites. Composite Science and Technology, 67(7–8): 1674–1683.
- Golbabaei, F., Hosseinkhani, H., Hajihassani, R. and Rashnv, A., 2013. Investigation on properties of wood-cement panels based on Agricultural residues. Iranian Journal of Wood and Paper Science Research, 28(3): 586-593.
- Hossienzadeh, S., Ghorbani, M. and Beparva, P., 2013. Effect of colloidal silica nanoparticles produced from rice husk on dimensional stability and water absorption of poplar wood (Populus deltoides). Iranian Journal of Wood and Paper Science Research, 31(4): 763-773.
- Ismaeilimoghadam, S., 2014. Effect of chemical modification of wood flour on the properties of polypropylene- nano SiO2 hybrid Nano composite. Master thesis wood and paper science and technology, Zabol University, 201 p.
- Ismaeilimoghadam, S., Shamsian, M., Bayat Kashkoli, A. and Kord, B., 2015. Evaluation of effect of Nano SiO2 on the physical, mechanical and morphological properties of hybrid Nano composite from polypropylene-wood flour. Iranian Journal of Wood and Paper Science Research, 30:(2): 266-277.
- Kalagar, M., Baziyar, B., Khademi eslam, H., Ghasmi, E. and Hemmasi, A.H., 2015. The investigation on composites produced using polylactic acid/wheat straw fibers treated with silane. Iranian Journal of Wood and Paper Science Research, 30(2): 207-219.
- Kord, B. and Taghizadeh Haratbar, D., 2014. Influence of fiber surface treatment on the physical and mechanical properties of wood flour-reinforced polypropylene bionanocomposites. Journal of Thermoplastic Composite Materials, DOI: 10.1177/0892705714551592.
- Li, H., Xiao, H.G., Yuan, J. and Ou, J., 2004. Microstructure of cement mortar with nano-particles, composite. Part B engineering, 35(2): 185-189.
- Masoudifar, M., Nosrati sheshkel, B., Mansouri, H.R. and Mohebbi Gargari, R., 2015. The effect type of chemical treatment of wood material on physical, mechanical and morphological properties of wood flour / polypropylene hybrid composite. Iranian journal of wood and paper science research, 30:(1): 121-131.
- Md Akil, H., Cheng, L. W., Mohd Ishak, Z. A., Abu Bakar, A. and Abd Rahman, M. A., 2009. Water absorption study on pultruded jute fibre reinforced unsaturated polyester composites. Composite Science and Technology, 69(11–12): 1942–1948.
- Nourbakhsh, A., 2015. The potential of agricultural residue fibers and mineral material in wood plastics composites production. Iranian journal of wood and paper science research, 30(2):220-229.
- Parvinzadeh Gashti, M., Moradian, S., Rashidi, A. and Yazdanshenas, M.E., 2012. Effect of Nano silica Type on Properties of Polyethylene Terephthalane/Silica Nano composite. Iranian Journal of Polymer Science and Technology, 25(3): 203-219.
- Pourhooshyar Ziabari, K., Torkaman, J., Ashori, A. and Hamzeh, Y., 2013. Fabrication of cement blocks using rice husk ash and lignocellulosic fibers. Iranian Journal of Wood and Paper Science Research, 28(3): 393-404.
- Qing, Y., Zenan, Z., Deya, K. and Rongshen, C., 2007. Influence of nano-SiO2 addition on properties of hundred cement paste as compared with silica fume. Construction and building materials, 21: 539-545.
- Tian, X., Zhang, X., Liu, W., Zheng, J., Ruan, C. and Cui, P., 2006. Preparation and properties of poly (ethylene terephthalate)–silica Nano composites. Journal Macromol. Sci. Phys, 45: 507-513.
- Xanthos, M., 2005. Functional fillers for plantics. Wiley, Weinheim.
- Yang, Y. and Gu, H., 2007. Preparation and Properties of Deep Dye Fibers from Poly (ethylene terephthalate)/SiO2 Nano composites by In Situ Polymerization. Journal Appl. Polymer Sci, 105: 2363–2369.