-Barzan A., S. Soraki, 2002. Procedure of experimental for pulp and paper, Mazandaran Wood and Paper Industries, Sari, Iran, 111-121, (in Persian).
- Buchert, J., Tenkanen, M., Kantelinen, A., and Viikari, L., 1994. Application of xylanases in the pulp and paper industry, Bioresource Technology, 50(1): 65-72.
-Cater, Henry A.,1996. The chemistry of paper preservation, Journal of Chemical Education, vol. 73, No. 11.
- Jeffries, T.W., and Viikari, L., 1996. Enzymes for pulpand paperprocessing, American chemical society, Washington, DC, 326p.
-Johansson Mattias,2000. Formation of chromospheres and leucochromopheres during manufacturing of mechanical pulp, Department of pulp and paper chemistry and technology, Royal Institute of Technology,Stockholm,Sweden.
-Kahnoji A, R. Moshtagh, 2000. Quality and quantity situation of the northern Iranian forests, technical office of woody, assistant of northern Iranian forests, vo.1, 23-35, (in Persian).
- Luiss, A.J., and Jackson, 2002. Textbook of pulping technology, McGraw-Hill, New York, NY, 126-132.
-Lindstom, H. ,1997. Fiber length, tracheide diameter and late wood percentage in Norway spruce, development from pith out wards , Wood and Fiber Science ,85-89.
- Mirshokraie S.A.., 2003. Pulp and paper technology, Aeeizh publication, Tehran, Iran, 209-210p, (Translated in Persian).
-Mirshokraie S.A. and Abdolkhani A.,2005. Effects of metallic ions on brightness CMP pulp of hardwoods in north of Iran, Iranian journal national resourse,58 (2), (in Persian).
-Nikkar,M. ,2011. Review the possibility of using CMP pulp to newsprint production from Citrus species in Mazandaran Wood and Paper Industries (MWPI), graduated of master science, Islamic Azad University of Chalous Branch, (in Persian).
-Rasouli G.,Resalati H., Mahdavi S.,2006.Effect of wood raw materials combination on the properties of chemi-mechanical pulp for making newsprint, journal of Pajouhesh&Sazandegi, N0:76, 69-75, (in Persian).
- Paullsson M. , Lucian A. , Arthur J. , 2001. Photo-yellowing of untreated chemi-thermo-mechanical pulp under argon, ambient and oxygen atmosphere, Journal of wood chemistry and technology ,21 (4).
-Gholamnejad,M.,2011. Effect of Willow wood on some optical and mechanical properties of newsprint from a chemi-mechanical pulp, Journal of science and techniques in natural resources, Islamic Azad University of Chalous Branch,6(2),89-103, (in Persian).
-Rasoligarmarodi ,A..,2001. Studying the possibility of using Aspen and Hornbeam for CMP pulp and newsprint production, graduated of master science, TarbiatModaresUniversity, (in Persian).
-Ravanbakhsh, M.,2008. Studying the possibility of using Bagasse CMP pulp for newsprint production, graduated o f master science, Islamic Azad University of Chalous Branch, (in Persian).
-RajabiKaboodCheshmeh,O., Veysi,R.,2015. Investigation and comparison of paper properties and birch and aspen CMPpulp with beech and hornbeam CMP pulp, Journal of wood and forest science and technology,Gorgan university,22(1),17-30.
-Seth ,R . S.,1995. The effects of fiber length & coarseness on the tensile strength of webs , TAPPI J. , N0:3., 25-28.
-Saint-Cyr, K., Van de Ven, T. G. M., and Garnier, G.,2002, Adsorption of yellowing inhibitors on the mechanical pulp,Journal of. Pulp and Paper Sci. 28(3), 78-83.
-Salehi K.,1998.Investigation and determination high yield chemi-mechanical pulp of Bagass, journal of Research Institute of Forests and Rangelands,Karaj,Iran, N0:10.(in Persian).
- Technical Association of Pulp and Paper Industry,2009. Standard Test Methods. TAPPI Press, Atlanta, GA.USA,.29(1), 17-20.
-Vaysi R.,2015.An Investigation and comparison of newsprint properties from Bamboo and Reed CMP pulps, Iranian J. of Wood and Paper Sci. and Technology 30(2), 256-265.
- Xu E . C . , 2002. H2o2 bleaching of mechanical pulps , Journal of pulp and paper science , 28(11),379-388