- Afra, A. and Barimani,A., 2012. Investigation of the furniture world training and evaluating the Iran’s position. Iran wood and furniture industry journal, 70: 41-47.
- Alizadeh, H., Faezipour, M.M., Azizi, M. and Zyaei, M., 2014. Survey the situation of furniture foreign trade, determine and prioritize the influencing indexes on export development (Case Study: Household Furniture). Iranian Journal of Wood and Paper Science Research, 2(29): 299 – 309.
- Azar, A., Rezaei, Z., and Moradi, H., 2013. Evaluation of factors affecting in supply chain at furniture industry and identification of effective indicators to it (case study: Yaftabad zone in Tehran). Iran’s natural resources journal, 66(4): 453-465.
- Deros, B.Md., Saibani, N., Yunos, B., Rahman, M. and Ghani, J.A., 2012. Evaluation of Training Effectiveness on Advanced Quality Management Practices. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences, 56: 67 – 73.
- Ebrahimi, Gh., 2013. Iran’s furniture industry needs academic and technical management in all levels. Iran wood and furniture industry journal, 83: 22-24.
- Fatolahzade, A., 2006. Investigation on training state of foreign furniture in Iran. Iran natural resources journal, 59(1): 237-249.
- Ghofrani, M., Azizi, M. and Rahimi, F., 2012. Investigation on Effective Indices in Development of Wooden Furniture Industry for Developing Countries and indicating the ways it can prove. Iran wood and furniture industry journal,67: 11.
- Jahangirniya, M., 2009. A brief in Iran’s the situation of furniture industry. Iran wood and furniture industry journal, 50: 57-58.
- Kotler, P., Keller, K.L., Brady, M., Goodman, M., Hansen, T., 2009. Marketing Management, European Edition, Prentice Hall, 899pp.
- Maleki Gholandoz, M., Tajdini, A., Pourmosa, Sh. and Agharafiei, E., 2014. Identifying and ranking of factors affecting customer satisfaction of the household wood furniture industry by Multi-Attribute Decision making method (Case Study: home furniture). Iranian Journal of Wood and Paper Science Research, 4(28): 691 – 708.
- Miller, D. and Crumtion, A., 2012. Improvement in facial aesthetic for productions of furniture industries. Iran wood and furniture industry journal, Translated by Fadavi, V. , 73: 34-38.
- Mohebi, B., 2009. Industries should use the individuals’ new ideas from universities. Iran wood and furniture industry journal, 43: 15-16.
- Najafiyan, M. and Aghababaei, H., 2014. The quantity and quality investigation of the manufacture of furniture and it’s effect on economics. Iran wood and furniture industry journal, 92: 37-41.
- Rangavar, H. and Khojasteh khosro, S., 2014. Investigating the Effective Index on Customer’s Choice in Buying Furniture. Iranian Journal of Wood and Paper Industries, 1(5): 153 – 164.
- Rahimi, F. and Ghofrani, M., 2011. The role and importance of worker’s training in the progress of Iran’s furniture industry. Iran wood and furniture industry journal, 62: 43-48.
- Riyahei, A., 2009. Analytic investigation of the world’s furniture training and evaluation of Iran’s position. Tehran’s furniture cluster, pages: 25.
- Tajdini, A., Taghadosi, A., Pourmousa, Sh., Jahan Latibari, A., Safdari, V. and Roohnia, M., 2013. Study the effective indices on wooden furniture imports in Iran. Iranian Journal of Wood and Paper Science Research, 2(28): 205 – 223.
- Tehraniseresht, V. and Masuri, Sh., 2009. Industry managers! How much valuable is the design of the production?. Iran wood and furniture industry journal, 50: 68-70.
- Tuan Hassan, T.M.R., Yaccob, M.R. and Abdullatiff, N.K., 2014. Sustaining SMEs Wood-Based Product Manufacturing through Best Practices –The Case of Indigenous Entrepreneurs in Kelantan. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 115: 221 – 234.
- Ziyaei, M, 2013. Looking at Iran’s furniture industry by Italian glasses. Iran wood and furniture industry journal, 82: superintendent’s note.