- Ebrahimi, G., 2007. Engineering design of furniture structure. Tehran university publication, 491 Pages. (In Persian).
- Erdil, Y.Z., Zhang, J., and Eckelman C.A., 2003. Staple holding strength of furniture frame joints constructed of plywood and oriented strandboard, Forest Products Journal
, 53(1): 70-75.
- Dalvand, M., Ebrahimi, GH., Rostampour Haftkhani, A., and Maleki, S., 2013. Analysis of factors affecting diagonal tension and compression capacity of corner joints in furniture frames fabricated with dovetail key, Journal of Forestry Research, 24(1): 155−168.
- Atar, M., and Ozcifci, A., 2008. The effects of screw and back panels on the strength of corner joints in case furniture, Materials and Design, 29: 519–525.
- Atar, M., Ozcifci, A., Altinok, M., Celikel, U., 2009. Determination of diagonal compression and tension performances for case furniture corner joints constructed with wood biscuits, Materials & Design, 30(3): 665–670.
- Cai, L., Wang, F., and Tan, H., 1995. Study on the strength of moltinject corner joints of furniture, Holz als Roh- und Werkstoff, 53: 385-388.
- Dalvand M, Ebrahimi GH, Rostampour Haftkhani, A., and Maleki, S., 2012. Analysis of factors affecting diagonal tension and compression capacity of corner joints in furniture frame fabricatedwith dovetail key, Journal of Forestry Research, 24(1): 155−168.
- Eckelman, C.A., 1993. Potential uses of laminated veneer lumber in furniture. Forest Products Journal, 43(4): 19–24.
- Ratnasingam, J., and Ioras, F., 2013. Effect of adhesive type and glue-line thickness on the fatigue strength of mortise and tenon furniture joints, European Journal of Wood and Wood Products, 71(6
- Ratnasingam, J., and Ioras, F., 2015. The fatigue characteristics of two-pin moment-resisting dowelfurniture joints with different assembly time and glueline thickness, European Journal of Wood and Wood Products, 73(2): 279–281.
- Standard test methods for Mechanical fasteners in wood, 2008. Annual Book of ASTM Standard, D 1761–88,
- Tankut, A. N., and Tankut, N., 2010. Evaluation the effects of edge banding type and thickness on the strength of corner joints in case-type furniture, Materials & Design, 31(6): 2956–2963.
- Vassiliou, V., and Barboutis, I., 2005. Screw withdrawal capacity used in the eccentric joints of cabinet furniture connectors in particleboard and MDF, Journal of Wood Science, 51: 572-576.
-Wang, H., Mohammad, M., Salenikovich, A., Knudson, R. M., and Zhang, J., 2007. Fatigue bending resistance of metal-plated joints constructed of oriented strandboard for upholstered furniture frames, Forest Products Journal