- Akhtarkhavari, A., 2000. Adhesion and durability of latex paint on wood fiber reinforced polyethyiene. A thasis of M.S, university of Toronto, department of chemical engineering.
- Custodio, J.E. and Eusebio, M.I., 2006. Waterborne acrylic varnishes durability on wood surfaces for exterior exposure. Progress in Organic Coatings, 56: 59–67.
- De Meijer, M. and Militz, H., 1998. Wet adhesion measurements of wood coatings. Holz als Rah- und Werkstoff. 56: 3o6.
- De Meijer, M., 2002. Comparison between laboratory water permeability tests and wood moisture content of full-scale window frames, Surface Coatings International Part B: Coatings Transactions, 85 (2):131-137.
- Fufa, S., Jelle, B., Hovde, P. and Rørvik, P., 2012. Coated wooden claddings and the influence of nanoparticles on the weathering performance. Progress in Organic Coatings, 75: 72– 78.
- Gholamiyan, H., Tarmian, A., Doost Hosseini, K. and Azadfallah, M., 2011. The effect of nano particles and common furniture paints on water resistance behavior of poplar wood (P.nigra). Iranian Scientific Association of Wood & Paper Industries, 2(1): 16–26. (In Persian)
Gholamiyan, H.Tarmian, A., Rangbar, Z., Abdulkhani, A., Azadfallah, M and Mai,C. 2016. Silane nanofilm formation by sol-gel processes for promoting adhesion of waterborne and solvent-borne coatings to wood surface. Holzforschung. 70(5): 429-437.
- Ghofrani, M., Moradi, M. and Khojasteh, KH. 2016a. Investigation on the effect of different methods of applying transparent coatings on adhesion strength of coating in wooden surfaces. Iranian Journal of Wood and Paper Science Research,31(2): 248-260.
- Ghofrani, M., Samadi, E. and Khojasteh, KH. 2016b. Heat treatment of wood and the investigation of its effect on surface wettability and adhesion strength of coating. Iranian Journal of Wood and Paper Science Research, 31 (2): 363-373.
- Kasiraiha, M. and Rezai, F., 2009. Weathering of paint and coating. Anjoman khordegi Iran publish. 180p.
-Christine, R., Jamsa, S., mahlberg, R., Mannila, J., Nikkola, J., wang, S. and Peltonen, J. 2010. Advanced wood products with nanoengineered surfaces. International Conference on Nanotechnology for the Forest Products Industry. Otaniemi, Espoo, Finland. 27-29 September. 169-171.
- Lung Chou, P., Ting Chang, H., Feng Yeh, T. and Tzen Chang, S., 2008. Characterizing the conservation effect of clear coatings on photodegradation of wood. Bioresource Technology, 99: 1073–1079.
- Mills, D.J., Jamali, S.S. and Paprocka, K., 2012. Investigation into the effect of nano-silica on the protective properties of polyurethane coatings. Surface & Coatings Technology, 209: 137–142.
- Mittal, KL., 1995. Commentary, Adhesion measurement of films and coatings, VSP, Utrecht, Netherlands,1-13.
- Nazerian, M., 2012. Protective coatings - decorative and wood products. Jahad daneshgahi publish, 640p.
- Nelson, GL., 1995. Adhesion, Chapter 44, Paint and Coating Testing Manual, ASTM Special Technical Publication, Philadelphia, PA, 513-523.
- Ozdemir, T. and Hiziroglu, S., 2007. Evaluation of surface quality and adhesion strength of treated solid wood, Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 186: 311-314.
- Pandey, K., 2005. Study of the effect of photo-irradiation on the surface chemistry of wood. Polymer Degradation and Stability, 90: 9-20.
- Perera, D.Y., 1996. On Adhesion and Stress in Organic Coating. Progress in Organic Coatings, 28, 21.
- Sonmez, A., Budakci, M. and Bayram, M., 2009. Effect of wood moisture content on adhesion of varnish coatings. Scientific Research and Essay, 4 (12):1432-1437.
- Ting Chang, H., Feng Yeh, T. and Tzen Chang, S., 2002. Comparisons of chemical characteristic variations for photodegraded softwood and hardwood with/without polyurethane clear coatings. Polymer Degradation and Stability, 77: 129–135.
- Tshabalala, M. A. and Gangstad, J. E., 2003. Accelerated weathering of wood surfaces coated with multifunctional alkoxysilanes by sol-gel deposition. Journal of Coatings Technology, 75(943): 37-43.
- Tshabalala, M. A., Kingshott, P., VanLandingham, M. R. and Plackett, D., 2003. Surface chemistry and moisture sorption properties of wood coated with multifunctional alkoxysilanes by sol-gel process. Journal of Applied Polymer Science, 88: 2828-2841.
- Tshabalala, M. and Sung, L.p. 2007. Wood Surface Modification by In-situ Sol-gel Deposition of Hybrid Inorganic-Organic Thin Films. Journal of Coatings Technology and Research, 4 (4): 483–490.
- Tzen Chang, S. and Lung Chou, P., 2000. Photodiscoloration inhibition of wood coated with UV-curable acrylic clear coatings and its elucidation. Polymer Degradation and Stability, 69: 355-360.
- Unger, B., Bucker, M., Reinsch, S. and Hubert, T., 2012. Chemical aspects of wood modification by sol–gel-derived silica. Wood Science and Technology, 47: 83–104.
- Williams, R., Winandy, J. and Feist, C., 1987. Paint Adhesion to Weathered Wood. Journal of Coatings Technology. 59. 749. 43- 49.
- Xie,Y., Krause, A., Militz, H. and Mai, C., 2006. Coating performance of finishes on wood modified with an N-methylol compound. Progress in Organic Coatings, 57: 291–300.