- ASTM- D 1037 – 99. 1999. Standard Test Methods for Evaluating Properties of Wood-Base Fiber and Particle Panel Materials.
- ASTM- D 2394 – 83. 1999. Standard Methods for Simulated Service Testing of Wood and Wood-Base Finish Flooring.
- Azimi kohan, M., Barzegar shiri, M. and Arian, A., 2010. Market a variety of natural and synthetic coatings on Iran to investigate the trend of imports. The first national conference on new technologies in wood and paper, Azad University Chalus, 72-79.
- Bodaghi, M., Zolfnon, H.and Mirhabibi, A., 2006. Synthesis of Alumina Nanopowder by Mechanical Alloys. Journal of Iranian Ceramic Society, 5(6): 60-67.
- Boz, M., Kurt, K. and Maruo, A., 2007. The effect of AL2O3 on the friction performance of automotive brake friction materials.Tribology international, 40: 1161-1169.
- Doosthoseini, K., Zarea Hosseinabadi, H. and Moradpour, P., 2013. Oxidative activation of bagasse fibers surfaces in medium density fiberboard manufacturing. Drvna Industrija, 64(3): 239-245.
- ISIRI 14093. 2011. Wood ñ Based panels ñ Particle board and fiber board by melamine - faced for interior use ñ Test mothod, Institute of Standards and Industrial Research of Iran.
- Istek, A., Aydemir, D. and Aksu, S., 2010. Properties of laminated particleboard. Bioresources, 5(2): 1074-1083.
- Mehrizad, A. and Gharabani, P., 2008. Simple Approach to Nanotechnology. Fan Azar, Tabriz, 120p.
- Moezzipour, A., Layeghi, M., Ebrahimi, GH. and Akbari, B., 2013. Investigation of Possibility of Using Lignocellulosic Materials and Nano Alominum Oxide in Manufacture of Brake Lining. Journal of Forest and Wood Product, Iranoan Journal of Natural Recources, 67(2): 283-294.
- Najafi, A., Mosavi Mirkolaei, S.T., Kord, B. and Besharati Far, K., 2012. Study on Flexural Creep Parameters of Overlayed Particleboard by Natural and Melaminated Veneers. Iranian Journal of Wood and Paper Industries, 3(1): 119-128.
- Nazarnezhad, N., 2011. Study of particleboard manufacture by nonconventional bonding. Iranian Journal of Wood and Paper Science Research, 26(1): 1-9.
- Nazarnezhad, N., Doost Hosseini, k. and Latibari, A.G., 2003. Application of wood particles surface activation and non-conventional bonding in particleboard production. Iranian Journal Natural Research, 56(3): 293-299.
-Nazarnezhad, N., Doosthoseini, K. and Mirshokraie, S.A., 2005. Investigating the effectes of oxidatives (nitric acid & hydrogen peroxide) on wood particle surface using ftir spectroscopy. Iranian Journal Natural Research, 58 (2): 293-299.
- Nemli, G., Ors, Y. and Kalaycoglu, H., 2005. The choosing of suitable decorative surface coating material types for interior end use applications of particleboard. Construction and building materials, 19: 307-312.
- Nemli, G. and Kalaycioglo, H., 2006. The resistances of several types of overlaying materials against cigarette burn, scratch and abrasion. Building and Environment, 41: 640–645.
- Nussbaum, R.M., 1993. Oxidative activation of wood surfaces by flame treatment. Wood Sciense Technolgy, 27: 183-193.
- Shi. G., Zhang, M.Q. and Rong, M.Z., 2004. Sliding behaviour of epoxy containing pretreatments. Wear. 256: 1072-1081.
- Utgof, S.S., Ignatovich, L.V. and Romanova, A.M., 2012. Application of nanoadditives for wear resistance improvement of parquet protective and decorative coatings. Proceedings of BSTU Chemistry, Organic Substances Technology and Biotechnology Issue, 4: 100-102.