-Abdulla, F.A. and Al-Shareef, A.W., 2009. Roof rainwater harvesting systems for household water supply in Jordan. Desalination, 243 (1-3): 195–207.
-Albritton, R.O. and Short, P.H., 1979. Effects of Extractives from Pressure-Refined Hardwood Fiber on the Gel Time of Urea-Formaldehyde Resin. Forest Products Journal, 29: 40-41.
-Bodirlau, R. and Teaca, C.A., 2009. Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy and thermal analyses of lignocellulose fillers treated with organic anhydrides. International Journal of Rom. Phys. 54(1–2): 93-104.
- Colom, X., Carrillo, F., Nogues, F. and Garriga, P., 2003. Structural analysis of photo degraded wood by means of FTIR spectroscopy. International Journal of Polymer Degrade. Stab, 80: 543–549.
- Sithole, B., 2005. New Method of measuring the pH of Wood Chips. 59th APPITA Annual Conference and Exhibition: Incorporating the 13th ISWFPC, Auckland, 16-19 May: 391-396.
-Zhou, D., Zhang, L. and Guo, S., 2005. Mechanisms of lead bio sorption on cellulose/chitin beads. Journal of Water Research, 39(16): 3755-3762.
-Edoga, M.O., 2006. Comparative study of synthesis procedures for urea-formaldehyde resins (Part I). Leonardo Electron International Journal of Pract Techno, 72 (1):607-17.
- Dastorani, M., 2012. Evaluation of the possibility of water harvesting from road surfaces for greenspace development in arid and semi-arid areas. First National Conference on Rainfall Rainfall System Systems. 12-12.
-Fathy, L., Faezipour, M. and Bahmani, M., 2010. Effect of UF and MUF resins on the practical properties of particleboard produced from rice straw and aspen particles. Iranian Journal of Wood and Paper Science Research, 25 (2): 321-331.
-European Standard EN 317. 1993. Wood-based Panel. Determination of Swelling in thickness after immersion in water. CEN European Committee for standardization.
- European Standard EN 310. 1996. “Wood based panels, determination of modulus of elasticity in bending and bending strength,” European Standardization Committee, Brussell.
- European Standard EN 319. 1996. Wood based panels, determination of tensile strength perpendicular to plane of the board. European Standardization Committee, Brussell.
- European Standard EN 622-5., 1998. “Fiberboard-Specifications-Part 5. Requirements for dry process board (MDF), TES.” European Standardization Committee, Brussell.
-Moazami, V., Taj, M.A., Dadashi, S., Dadashi, E. and Bakouee, Kh., 2015. Use of water of Arian Sina factory’s refiner unit in urea-formaldehyde adhesive. Sixth Conference on Water, Wastewater and Waste. 1-12. December 17.
-Nazerian, M. and Moazami, V., 2015. Bending strength of sandwich-type particleboard manufactured from giant reed (Arundo donax). Forest Products Journal. 65. 5-6: 292-300.
-Niemczynowicz, J., 1999.Urban hydrology and water management and present and future Challenges. Urban Water Journal, 1:1-14.
-Silva, C.M., Sousa, V. and Carvalho, N.V., 2015. Evaluation of rainwater harvesting in Portugal: Application to single-family residences. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 94: 21–34.
-Song, J., Han, M., Kim, T. and Song, J., 2008. Rainwater harvesting as a sustainable water supply option in Banda Aceh. Desalination, 248 (1-3): 233–240.
-Whitfield, R.M., Brown, F.C. and Low, R., 2007. Socio-Economic Benefits of Formaldehyde to the European Union (EU25) and Norway. Global Insight, Lexington.
-Villarreal, L.E. and Dixon, A., 2004. Analysis of a rainwater collection system for domestic water supply in Ringdansen, Norrko ping, Sweden. Building and Environment Journal, 40:1174–1184.